- Excursions and tours FOR EVERYONE
Excursions and tours FOR EVERYONE
Everyone can get to know Vilnius!
If you are or know people with disabilities and want to get to know Vilnius - please do contact! I try to adjust the excursion routes accordingly so that everyone can get to know the capital:
- For the visually impaired and the blind, the story is more picturesque with more details, visiting objects that can be touched along the way.
- Deaf people are invited to take part in the tour with an interpreter, if you do not have an interpreter, please let us know in advance so that we can agree on the details.
- Persons with mobility impairments can choose excursions from the catalog ("Vilnius Old Town", "Administration of the State", "Bernardine Garden", "Vilnius city former defensive wall", etc.). In an individual case, routes can be adjusted according to the necessities of the participants.
- People working with people with mental or intellectual disabilities should also contact and, depending on the possibilities of the participants, the program could be adapted to the cognition of the city ("Bernardine Garden", "UNESCO in Nature", etc.)
Many routes have already been tested by people with disabilities and adjusted as recommended. Routes continue to improve, so if you have any wishes or suggestions please contact us.
Price and time
The price depends on the number of tourists and the length of the tour. The final price is indicated during the reservation. Please bargain if you think it's too much or leave tips if you are super happy afterwards :)