Civil servants and enthusiasts of non-governmental organizations work for the benefit of the youth of Lithuania in Vilnius Old Town and other quarters such as New Town (Naujamiestis), center and Šnipiškės. During the tour, we will not only discuss the main areas of youth policy, but also learn more about the city of Vilnius, we will remember the life that lasted from the sixteenth century until nowadays.
Tour dedicated for:
- youth workers, volunteers and young people from youth organizations
- representatives of public authorities,
- guests of foreign delegations, participants of international youth projects
- teachers and pupils (from the age of 14) of citizenship education, vocational guidance, etc.
- everyone who is interested in youth policy implementation in Lithuania.
Duration: 2 hours
An excursion can take place on the ride (Segway). An additional cost of 20 EUR/person/hour for the ride.
The price depends on the number of tourists and the length of the tour. The final price is indicated during the reservation. Please bargain if you think it's too much or leave tips if you are super happy afterwards :)